Addressoffice no.1,Pallav Niwas,Opp.Pooja Nurshing Home,J.N.Road,Mulund (W) Mumbai 400080. P.C. 400080, Mumbai, Mumbai.
What you should know about Aadhya International
Our exclusive range of lac products include :
Dewaxed Bleached Shellac Powder
Shellac is perfect for fruit coating,pharmaceutical industry,lather industry,confectionery and candy industry,cosmetic industry,printing industry,electrical and electronics,food packaging industry and many more.
Dewaxed Bleached Shellac Powder
Pharmaceutical glaze is an alcohol-based solution of various types of food-grade shellac. When used in food and confections, it is also known as confectioner's glaze, resinous glaze, pure food glaze, natural glaze, or confectioner's resin. It's a common ingredient in children's medicines and even some children's frozen foods.
Pharmaceutical glaze may contain 20–51% shellac in solution in ethyl alcohol (grain alcohol) that has not been denatured (denatured alcohol is poisonous), waxes, and titanium dioxide as an opacifying agent. Pharmaceutical glaze is used by the drug and nutritional supplement industry as a coating material for tablets and capsules. It serves to improve the product's appearance, extend shelf life and protect it from moisture, as well as provide a solid finishing film for pre-print coatings. It also serves to mask unpleasant odors and aid in the swallowing of the tablet. The shellac coating is insoluble in stomach acid and may make the tablet difficult for the body to break down or assimilate. For this reason, it can also be used as an ingredient in time-released, sustained or delayed-action pills. The product is listed on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) inactive ingredient list .
Confectionery glaze is an alcohol-based solution of various types of food-grade shellac. When used in food and confections, it is also known as confectioner's glaze, resinous glaze, pure food glaze, natural glaze, or confectioner's resin.
Confectioner’s glaze used for candy contains roughly 35% shellac, while the remaining components are volatile organic compounds that evaporate after the glaze is applied. The product is listed on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) inactive ingredient list In foods, shellac is most commonly used as a coating or glaze on confections, chewing gum, fruit, and coffee beans. Lac dye, red like carmine, (another insect product), may be used as a coloring in foods and beverages. It's a common ingredient in children's medicines and even some children's frozen foods.
Shellac is used as a barrier or primer coat on wood to prevent the bleeding of resin or pigments into the final finish, or to prevent wood stain from blotching. Shellac varnish is simple and convenience for use. With the features of strong force of adhesion, dry rapidly, smoothly coating, full of elasticity, uniform luster, it is widely used in the wooden ware industry. Instead of using methanol lacquer, Shellac varnish is applied more frequently in exclusive furniture in recent years, because the methanol lacquer is toxic to human beings. Shellac is the central element of the traditional “French polish” method of finishing furniture and fine viols, guitars and pianos.
Fruit Waxing : Shellac is edible and it is used as coating agent for fruit to extend the shelf life and also used as a glazing agent on pills and candies. Because of its alkaline properties, Shellac-coated pills may be used for a timed enteric or colonic release. It is also used to replace the natural wax of the apple, which is removed during the cleaning process.
Leather Protection :Shellac is used as polish and protective coating agent in the leather industry.
Military Industry :Shellac is used in the military industry mainly as a finishing agent, insulation material and blocker for mixed gunpowder. It is also used to produce UV –proof and radiation-proof military materials
Electrical Industry :Shellac is used in producing insulating cardboard and micanite, grinding electrical insulator, and also used in the insulating varnish, bulb, daylight lamp and electric tube cement.
Rubber Industry : Shellac is mainly used as the surface coating and bulking agent of rubber products, so as to enhance the abrasion-resistance, oil-resistance, acid-resistance, waterproof and insulativity. It can slow down the aging rate, extend expire date and improve the physic and mechanical properties like tension stress and tear resistance of rubber as well.
Paper Sizing :Shellac is used to produce insulating paper, dunnage paper. Shellac also used as a decorative and protective finish in coated paper, food wrapper and lampshade paper, etc.Others
- Paints (primer for plastic parts and plastic film)
- Aluminum industry (primer for aluminum and aluminum foils)
- Flexographic and roto gravure printing inks
- Pharmaceuticals (for coating of pills, tables and gel caps, making barrier coat for Vitamins, coating for controlled release preparation)
- Confectionery (in coating of confections, chewing gums, marzipan chocolates, nutties, jelly beans etc)
- Coating of coffee beans
- Binder for food marking inks and stamping inks
- Binder for egg coating
- Barrier coating for processed food
- Vegetable/food coating of oranges, lemons, apples, avocados, plants tomatoes, dry flowers etc.
- In textiles --used in textile auxiliaries, felt hat stiffening agents)
- Cosmetics--hair spray, hair lacquers, hair shampoos
- Binder for mascara
- Additive for nail lacquers
- Wood finishing; binder for wood coatings and wood stains
- Filter/sealer for porous surfaces and cracks
- Antique frames for paintings
- Wood polish (French polish)
- Textile- textile auxiliaries Adhesives- (additive to special adhesives)
- Fireworks and pyrotechnics-- (binder for fireworks, matches etc and used in coating of magnesia
- Electric (it is binder for lamp cements).
- Electronics (it is binder for insulation materials, serves as additive to moulding compounds. Mass coating for print-plates and is adhesive for si-cells.)
- Grinding wheels (it is binder for additive of grinding wheels)
- Plastic (it is primer for plastic parts and films)
- Rubber (it is additive to natural rubber and sbr)
- Leather (in leather auxiliaries)
- Seeds coatings
- Fertilizers coatings
Photos and videos
Payment methods we use:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Bank transfer
- Bank check
- Other payment methods
All mode of payment acceptable